Account Executive Responsibilities
As Account Executive, your duties will include:
- Working closely with clients to understand their brief, needs and marketing objectives
- Supporting the Account Managers at all stages of the creative process including online and offline marketing programmes
- Stakeholder management – being the main point of contact internally and externally
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times
Account Executive Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable marketing experience, managing multiple projects to tight deadlines. Creative and confident, you will be an excellent communicator with the natural ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues. With excellent attention to detail you will have a hands-on approach to work and be a proactive team member. Previous experience within an agency is ideal but not essential.
Account Executive Rewards
As well as an exciting and varied position, a generous benefits package is on offer including:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- BUPA Dental and Healthcare
- Free fruit and pick & mix!
- Discounted gym membership and use of the swimming pool and tennis courts in the Summer
- Free flu-jabs
The office is based in North Oxfordshire in a beautiful converted barn. On-site parking is available.
Our client is an award winning, creative organisation who work within the communications sector. A fun and friendly team, this is a fantastic place to work.