Account Executive Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Planning and implementing communication plans
- Writing editorial copy and press releases
- Monitoring and implementing social media plans
- Supporting the client relationships
Account Executive Experience
- The successful candidate will have exceptional written skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ideally you will have two years’ experience within a communication, copywriting or Marketing role and have a sound understanding and appreciation of Social and Digital Media.
- You will have an abundance of common sense and an ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills combined with a proactive and confident manner will help you to build a good rapport with clients and other employees.
- Experience or theoretical knowledge of PR may be useful but is not essential.
Account Executive Rewards
- 22 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities
- New business commission scheme
- Opportunities for international travel
- Investment in staff training, personal and career development
The offices are located in Oxford (OX2) and are on a main bus route into and out of Oxford so regular buses are available. They are also a 15-20 minutes cycle ride from Oxford Parkway train station. There is no onsite parking, but a public carpark is situated nearby.
This company are unrivalled in their industry knowledge and passion for delivering a first-class service. They pride themselves on understanding their clients' businesses and building genuine long-standing relationships.