Our client delivers communication programmes in the UK and internationally, so it is a great opportunity to get a breadth of PR experience.
Within this role you will work as part of a team with a focus on supporting the company’s large portfolio of clients, working closely with the existing Account Managers to write press releases and support the delivery of communication plans.
Other responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing communication plans
- Writing editorial copy and press releases
- Monitoring and implementing social media plans
We are ideally looking for someone who has previous PR experience working with an agency. You will have a clear understanding of both digital and social media and have the ability to write high quality copy. You will also be a confident self-starter who has excellent communications skills and a keen team player and you will have the ability to build strong, long-standing relationships.
- 22 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities
- New business commission scheme
- Opportunities for international travel
- Investment in staff training, personal and career development
This company are unrivalled in their industry knowledge and passion for delivering a first class service. They pride themselves on understanding their clients’ businesses and building genuine long-standing relationships.