Are you a motivated and personable sales professional looking to join a progressive and collaborative environment?
We have registered an interesting Account Executive position supporting field-based Account Managers by following up on warm leads, developing client relationships and consultative selling.
Account Executive Responsibilities
As Account Executive your main duties will include:
- Assisting the development of your sector through consultative and tactical selling
- Managing the pipeline of leads and maintaining the CRM system
- Developing trusting and lasting relationships
- Keeping up to date with client activity and product knowledge
Account Executive Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be personable, commercially focused and committed to the success of our client. You will already have a strong sales and business development background and be a confident communicator. You will be able to manage your time efficiently, enjoy building rapport and be motivated by targets.
Account Executive Rewards
As the Account Executive you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- Onsite parking
- Collaborative work environment
Based just outside the city centre, the office is open and airy.
Our client is a global organisation who is renowned for helping organisations optimise their workforce.