Account Executive – Oxford - £20,000 - £23,000 Ref: 18626
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience of working within a full-service marketing agency by supporting the Account Manager and Account Director by being a communication link between Clients and the agency.
Account Executive Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Coordinating projects and campaigns, ensuring all members of the Account team have the necessary information to provide a high level of service to the Clients.
- Understanding the clients’ needs and objectives and liaise with them on a regular basis, often daily.
- Managing administrative, organisational and campaign work to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
Account Executive Experience
You will be a personable and communicative individual who enjoys establishing relationships and rapport with people, alongside an excellent attention to detail and accuracy with an organised and focussed approach to your work. To be successful within this role an awareness of marketing, creative processes and techniques, including digital and social platforms, will be a great advantage. The ability to multitask under pressure will be essential, as will a collaborative approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Account Executive Rewards
A great benefits package is on offer including:
- Working with a hardworking team who are friendly and outgoing and work within a relaxed and informal environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Table tennis table in the break area
- A café on the business park and pubs nearby for lunchbreaks
Based in South Oxfordshire with on site parking.
A full-service marketing agency working with global clients who believe in really getting to understand their Clients and the challenges that they face to enable them to establish long-term relationships