Client Account Manager
Located in Central Oxford, our client is a successful start-up, so you will be involved in helping to deliver continued growth and to maintain the exceptional service standards already in place. This exciting company has a fantastic opportunity for a driven Client Account Manager to establish trusted client relationships by developing an in-depth understanding of their individual objectives and needs.
Client Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing allocated Regional Accounts
- Building relationships with clients and key contacts and maintaining effective communication
- Consistent review of Accounts and identifying areas for progress
- Analysing, reviewing and surveying Accounts and reporting to clients
- Problem solving in conjunction with client to provide the best possible service
- Support the set-up of new clients, setting realistic deadlines for launching new projects
Client Account Manager Experience
You will be a dedicated and hardworking candidate looking to develop invaluable skills in your new position. Previous experience in a client facing role is highly desirable. You must be approachable, friendly, and have the ability to set and meet realistic deadlines. The ability to form professional working relationships will be the basis of your role as well as problem solving and understanding the range of products available to the client to help their business develop further.
It is vital that you are experienced with Microsoft Office Packages.
Client Account Manager Rewards
- Unlimited career development and progression
- 5% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
Based right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1), this is a great location to work in. With great transport links, and the new Westgate Shopping Centre right by, you will enjoy the buzz of working in the centre of Oxford but also have the opportunity to travel the country to visit clients.
Our client operates within a merge of the technological and medical fields.