Account Manager Responsibilities
As Account Manager, your duties will include:
- Working closely with clients in order to understand their marketing objectives
- Planning and delivering creative integrated marketing campaigns
- Cultivating strong client relationships to ensure client retention and satisfaction
- Supporting the Account Director on business growth plans
- Managing projects according to agreed timescales and budget
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
Account Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will come with agency experience, preferably within the technology or pharmaceutical sectors. Confident and approachable, you will have the ability to implement and manage marketing campaigns and initiatives across both digital and print channels. You will be experienced in managing multiple projects within tight deadlines and will have worked within a creative or digital agency or a similar marketing role. A creative thinker, you will be organised and will have excellent communication and presentational skills.
Account Executive Rewards
As well as an exciting and varied position, a generous benefits package is on offer including:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- BUPA Dental and Healthcare
- Free fruit and pick & mix!
- Discounted gym membership and use of the swimming pool and tennis courts in the Summer
- Free flu-jabs
The office is based in North Oxfordshire in a beautiful converted barn. On-site parking is available.
Our client is an award winning, creative organisation who work within the communications sector. A fun and friendly team, this is a fantastic place to work.