Account Manager Responsibilities:
Your main duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for growing and maintaining membership
- Attending company events to build relationships and find new opportunities
- Managing client activities and campaigns
- Analysing website and email data
- Assisting the commercial team with advertising and sponsorship.
Account Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will ideally be educated to degree level with experience in B2B account management and CRM analytics. You will have great attention to detail and will work well to deadlines. You will have excellent negotiating skills and will have the ability to develop strong relationships with others.
You will be a confident communicator, whilst also demonstrating enthusiasm and empathy. Strong IT skills will be required, along with a strong interest in digital media.
Account Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Flexibility to work remotely when required
- Regular lunch and learns
- Opportunity for international travel
The offices are based in Central Oxford (OX1) with great transport links and easy access to the city centre.
Our client is a fast-growing agency who excel in long term client engagement, enforced by a passionate and professional team. This is a great time to join an organisation whose continued success will bring new challenges and rewards.