PR Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Proactive project and team management
- Professional and informative client management including regular communication, reporting and networking
- Development of client communication and collateral
- Design and implement impactful events
PR Account Manager Experience
As a successful PR Account Manager, you must have solid experience in a client facing role, either in an in-house or agency environment. Influential and professional, you will be confident managing multiple projects, alongside employee development, and contributing to the overall success of the company. Open to travel, you must be a flexible self-starter who is comfortable engaging and challenging key stakeholders to produce the best results.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
PR Account Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Flexibility to work remotely when required
- Opportunity for international travel
Our client is a fast-growing agency who excel in long term client engagement, enforced by a passionate and professional team. This is a great time to join an organisation whose continued success will bring new challenges and rewards.