Account Manager Responsibilities:
Your main duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for growing and maintaining memberships
- Representing the company at events in the UK and abroad to increase brand awareness and build new and lasting relationships
- Managing client activities and campaigns
- Analysing website and email data
- Assisting the commercial team with advertising and sponsorship
Account Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will ideally be educated to degree level with experience in B2B account management and CRM analytics. You will have great attention to detail and work well to deadlines. You will have excellent communication and negotiating skills, with the ability to develop strong, long term relationships.
To be a successful Account Manager, you must be an ambitious self-starter and people person. Having ideally had experience using Hubspot, you will have strong IT skills and a natural interest in digital media.
Account Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Regular lunch and learns
- Opportunity for international travel
The offices are based in Central Oxford (OX1) with great transport links and easy access to the city centre.
Our client is a fast-growing agency who excel in long term client engagement, enforced by a passionate and professional team. This is a great time to join an organisation whose continued success will bring new challenges and rewards.