Account Manager Responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
- Liaise with clients at all levels
- Build long-term relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Managing client briefs from inception through to completion
- Identifying potential new business opportunities
- Implementing the company’s marketing strategy
Account Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable ability to build strong relationships and be comfortable working with clients at all levels. You will come from a strong digital background and will have experience developing and implementing marketing strategies. You will be comfortable working independently and taking responsibility for decision making. Experience working in an agency is desirable but most importantly you will have great communicational and organisational skills along with a positive attitude.
This role will ideally suit proactive Account Executives or Account Managers looking for their next challenge. With lots of autonomy and creative input, this is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are confident in their abilities and ready to take the lead.
Account Manager Rewards
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional time off over Christmas and New Year
- Close-knit friendly team
The offices are situated in beautiful surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX7) and bring with it a real peaceful working environment.
The client will be relocating this summer to new offices in West Oxfordshire.
Our client is a successful agency based in a beautiful rural location. With major clients in London and the rest of the UK, they strive to deliver an exceptional service in finding solutions for their clients.