This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Account Manager to take on a new challenge within an exciting company in Oxfordshire. Our Client is a small company with a close-knit team, therefore you will benefit from the availability of limitless opportunities for progression.
Account Manager responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with Clients and maintaining effective communication
- Interpreting a Client brief and producing clear and well-written reports
- Creating and managing a project plan which inspires the team
- Setting realistic deadlines that allow for adjustments where required and working with the team to achieve them
- Writing presentations, newsletters and scripts to positively and accurately portray business activities
Account Manager Experience
You will be a self-motivated and hardworking individual who enjoys working with a close-knit team who are keen to achieve and succeed. You will also have great communication skills and experience working with social media, web and online conferencing as well as newsletters and email campaigns.
You will have strong organisation skills and excellent writing ability. You will be able and willing to travel to Client premises across the UK. Ideally you will have worked within a Project team in a medium to large organisation. Previous experience in an Account Management role is useful but is by no means essential.
Account Manager Rewards
A great benefits package is on offer including:
- Onsite parking
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Full training given
- Flexibility on office hours
Our client is a small management consultancy who work with well-known clients across the UK.
Our client is based in lovely offices in Oxford with onsite parking