Account Manager Responsibilities
As Account Manager, your main duties will include:
- Developing and increasing existing accounts within your allocated territory through offering additional products
- Driving the business forward by expanding the customer base and assessing new markets
- Investigate and source additional pharmaceutical ingredients to meet customer requirements
- Assessing potential markets and customer bases
Account Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will have a science or business degree, with experience in sales or account management. Involvement within the pharmaceutical industry or a similarly regulated sector would be an advantage but is not essential. You will be self motivated, computer and numerically literate with excellent customer service skills and a high attention to detail. In addition, a current driving license will be essential.
Account Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays (plus period between Christmas and New Year)
- Shortened hours on a Friday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Company contribution of 13.5% to pension scheme
The company is a small, dynamic and independent company that supply active ingredients to manufacturers.
Based within Buckinghamshire, very close to the Oxfordshire border, this location will require a car to access the location.