Account Manager/Senior Account Executive Responsibilities
As Account Manager/Senior Account Executive your key duties will include:
- Delivering presentations to clients
- Implementing creative and successful PR plans that fully reflect client’s objectives
- Building effective relationships with media in order to raise awareness and gain coverage
- Developing and managing PR activities including organising media events, placing feature articles and pitching
- Producing a range of marketing materials, including press releases, client briefs and new business proposals
Account Manager/Senior Account Executive Experience
The successful candidate will come with demonstrable Account Management experience and a good understanding of the media. You will have outstanding written communication skills and will have the natural ability to build strong relationships with clients through your positive attitude and enthusiasm for achieving results. Outstanding attention to detail is crucial for this role as you will have to understand the needs of the client, ensuring details are always correct and clearly communicated the first time around. A strategic thinker, you will be personable, a team player and an exceptional communicator.
You will be proficient across the Microsoft Office Suite, preferably with experience of Gorkana also.
Account Manager/Senior Account Executive Rewards
· Competitive salary
· Exciting and dynamic team
· Opportunity to make a real impact
The offices are located right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1). Close to shops, restaurants and with good transport links, this is a great location to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join this dynamic, high achieving agency. Our client has experienced huge growth in recent years and is well known and highly regarded in their sector.