Agents and Partners Coordinator Responsibilities
As Agents and Partners Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- International travel covering a specified geographical location
- Relationship building with new and existing partners and agents
- Arranging visits to trade shows, events and meetings
- Producing marketing materials
Agents and Partners Coordinator Experience
To be a successful Agents and Partners Coordinator, you will be a confident graduate with excellent communication and organisation skills. You will be comfortable taking ownership of and managing your day to day workload, and representing the organisation to new and existing clients.
You will be educated to degree level and ideally have experience working within the education sector, however this is not essential.
Agents and Partners Coordinator Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in.
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation, our client is looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of its quality programmes.