Agents and Partners Coordinator Responsibilities
As Agents and Partners Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Relationship building with new and existing partners and agents
- Being responsible for maintaining documentation
- Developing agent networks, attending events both nationally and abroad when required.
- Updating agents and partners on developments
- Arranging visits to trade shows, events and meetings
- Producing marketing materials
Agents and Partners Coordinator Experience
To be a successful Agents and Partners Coordinator, you will be a confident communicator with excellent administration skills. You will have relevant experience in a fast-paced environment and will be comfortable taking ownership of and managing your day to day workload.
You will be educated to degree level and ideally have experience working within the education sector.
Agents and Partners Coordinator Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Virgin Active Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in.
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation, our client is looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of its quality programmes.