Bid Manager Responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
- Being responsible for the entire bids process, including writing bids from scratch
- Managing the bid teams to produce high quality bids
- Developing successful proposals
- Developing bid content and collateral
- Bringing fresh ideas and support to the Director of Development
Bid Manager Experience
To be a successful Bid Manager, you will have a strong background in writing and be confident in writing creative bids using your own initiative. You must have extensive experience in business development, bid writing and editing, and be experienced in the Microsoft Office Suite. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of public sector procurement.
Our client is looking for a strong team player with excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
Bid Manager Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Health insurance
Located in the centre of Oxford (OX1), the office benefits from excellent public transport links and easy access to the city centre.
Our client is a well-established and successful organisation that helps other businesses nationwide to reach their full potential