We have a fantastic opportunity to join a pharmaceutical consultancy based in Oxford to research and analyse products and technologies. You will plan and execute research projects and analyse and report on findings to support consultancy projects.
Your key duties will include:
- Researching identified companies
- Preparing documents, data and arranging meetings
- Interpreting data and writing reports
- Contributing to internal and external presentations
It is essential that you are educated to degree level, or equivalent in a Life Science. You should also have an analytical mind and be able to use Excel and CRM databases.
- Free onsite parking
- 24 days holiday (increasing to 28) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised healthcare
Our client is a leading advisory firm unrivalled in their specialist experience and network of contacts. They are innovative in their approach to supporting businesses and their clients range from start-ups to blue chip companies.