Exciting opportunity for a marketing professional with experience in a life sciences or pharmaceutical environment. In this position, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing activities including digital content, email and social media campaigns. You will use relevant topical issues to create engaging and informative marketing collateral.
Your key duties will include:
- Researching and contacting potential new clients
- Using online platforms to raise the company’s profile and brand awareness
- Designing and launching effective press releases and email campaigns
- Analysing effectivity of campaigns
The ideal candidate will have relevant industry experience and knowledge of marketing. Excellent communication skills along with the ability to create high quality and compelling content are essential. You will be an open minded creative with good analytical skills and strong commercial acumen.
- Free onsite parking
- 24 days holiday (increasing to 28) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised healthcare
Our client is a leading advisory firm unrivalled in their specialist experience and network of contacts. They are innovative in their approach to supporting businesses and their clients range from start-ups to blue chip companies.