Business Development Assistant Responsibilities
As Business Development Assistant, your key duties will include:
- Identifying and communicating with sales leads, providing information on products and services in order to generate leads
- Implementing membership retention strategies
- Tracking sales leads and following up on unsuccessful proposals in order to implement future improvements
- Developing new selling techniques
- Finding and reaching out to prospective customers in the UK and internationally
Business Development Assistant Experience
The successful candidate will be ideally educated to degree level in a business-related discipline with good experience in sales, business development or account management. You will be a confident self-starter and will have a strong work ethic. Highly competent across the Microsoft Office packages, you will possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with a working knowledge of the life sciences industry.
With strong organisational skills, you will have the ability to juggle more than one project at a time. Confident and persistent, you will proactively and successfully see a project through from conception to completion.
Business Development Assistant Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private health care after qualifying period
- Generous pension contribution
- Competitive salary
As well as offering onsite parking, the offices are situated five minutes away from the local train station by bus (OX14) and there is a dedicated bus shuttle.
Our client, a non-for-profit organisation, work within the life-sciences sector. They are a leading Oxfordshire company that brings together multiple organisations, partners and investors across the country with a superb offering within their industry.