Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
Some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Relationship building and new business development.
- Lead generation, follow up and existing client management.
- Securing sales and retaining clients.
- Providing excellent customer service through a personable approach to in-person, telephone and electronic communication.
- Monitoring the quality and effectiveness of the service delivery
Business Development Executive Experience
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional candidate of graduate calibre with strong communication and influencing skills. You will be self-motivated, highly organised and conscientious and will enjoy a role where you can be elf-starting and work in a fast-paced and extremely friendly environment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager who is highly experienced within the industry, you will enjoy learning from a very skilled manager who you will find engaging, supportive and inspirational.
Business Development Executive Rewards
- Ad hoc incentives and rewards in addition to a highly motivating and achievable commission package based on square foot sales
- Comprehensive training and induction including an opportunity to undertake relevant qualifications paid for by the employer
- Wellness programmes and financial contribution to these
- Bonus leave to reward exceptional effort
- Time off for Christmas Shopping
- Company events including a Summer and Christmas event
- Charity and Community engagement
- 20 days holiday plus an additional 3 days at Christmas - plus 1 day accrued for each full working year worked (full year = starting before 1 April).
- Standard NEST Pension
This role will be based in London W1 and will involve meetings between the various offices in and around London.
Company hours are 8.45 am – 5.15 pm. Some client visits may take place before or after work so you must be flexible to undertake some irregular hours on an ad hoc basis.
The company has a highly sociable, open and supportive culture and all senior staff adopt an open-door culture. They employ people who are self-starters who enjoy autonomy and responsibility and like to get involved.
You will have access to senior staff and will be highly visible and this role will present you with opportunities for growth and advancement.