Business Development Manager Responsibilities
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Primarily converting qualified, high level leads and new business opportunities
- Managing and maintaining Campaign plans
- Arranging and attending regular client meetings
- Building and retaining effective sales relationships
- Understanding your clients’ needs and matching solutions to meet their business objectives
Business Development Manager Experience
To be successful you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills and the motivation and drive essential to maximise the success for your clients. Demonstrable experience in Marketing Services will be of benefit, as will an appreciation of Business Development but all essential training will be provided.
Good attention to detail will be important and you will thrive in a role where you will be building rapport and establishing relationships through telephone and email communication.
Business Development Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Company events and a year-end travel award
- Onsite Parking
Just five minutes from the motorway but apart from the busyness of the city, the offices are in a beautiful countryside village (OX5). Due to the rural location, it will be necessary to drive to the office rather than relying on public transport.
Our client is a leading new business agency, working exclusively with marketing services agencies across advertising, creative, digital, PR, events, media, research, video and social channels. They are based in North Oxfordshire in beautiful surroundings and operate a friendly, family-feel culture.