Business Events Manager Responsibilities
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing a selection of the company’s events
- Building strong relationships with attendees
- Working closely with sponsors to ensure their needs are met
- Finding and setting up suitable venues
- Liaising with designers to create marketing collateral
- Managing the invitation process
Business Events Manager Requirements
You will be highly organised and able to meet multiple deadlines within a tight timeframe. Previous experience within business events or project management is essential, and it will be ideal if you have a B2B background.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is required.
Business Events Manager Rewards
A generous benefits package is available including:
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday,
- performance related bonus
- Office perks - fruit, tea, coffee
Close to the city centre, you will be working in lovely bright offices within a supportive and inclusive culture.
This organisation leads the way in connecting business leaders and entrepreneurs. There are excellent career progression opportunities within this company and the chance to work with an impressive client list.