Client/Project Coordinator Responsibilities
As Client/Project Coordinator, your main duties will include:
- Working closely with clients; taking briefs, keeping them up to date on progress of projects and answering queries
- Managing projects from conception through to completion
- Working closely with account managers and suppliers to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Being closely involved with the output of the studio; checking amends, giving your opinion, testing websites, and so on
- Assisting on agency marketing tasks
Client/Project Coordinator Experience
The successful candidate will be a strong and confident communicator. Organised, focused and driven, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. With excellent written communicating skills and the natural ability to build and foster strong relationships with clients, you will cope well under pressure and will have a positive attitude to work.
More important than extensive experience, our client is looking for the right person, with the transferable skills and a proactive, can do attitude. An interest in design, marketing and digital media is also key if you are to make the most out of this position.
Client/Project Coordinator Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Training and development
- Close-knit, supportive team with regular team lunches and outings
- Relaxed working environment with Sonos sound system and plenty of tea and coffee
The offices enjoy views over the surrounding open countryside (OX29). Strategically located between Oxford, Witney and Bicester, with quick access onto A40, A44 and A4095, they are also a short walk from the local rail station with services to Oxford and London Paddington.
Working with an exciting and varied range of organisations, our client is a small and creative agency with over 40 years of expertise working on design and branding projects.