Client Services Executive Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Manage day to day client contact
- Create Client Project Plans and oversee client journey
- Contribute to online content and communication
- Reporting on client experience, engagement, satisfaction and company performance.
- Project manage key business initiatives to be delivered on time, to brief and budget.
Client Services Executive Experience
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional candidate of graduate calibre. You either be an ambitious Client Services Executive looking for that next step up, a fresh Graduate with ambitions or an experienced Manager looking for a more fast-paced role in a growing company. You will be numerate, highly client focused and organised and will be able to manage multiple priorities in a unique and extremely friendly environment.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, this role will not involve people management but there is the opportunity to develop in this role.
Client Services Executive Rewards
As the Client Services Manager you will benefit from:
- Up to 15% annual bonus (based on personal performance and company performance)
- Target-driven team rewards
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Amazing opportunities to grow and develop
- Pension scheme
Based in West London, W6, there are many local amenities of note close by. The office is most easily accessed via the District, Hammersmith & City, Circle and Piccadilly lines. Our client has modern and high spec offices with an open plan aspect.
Our client is a fast-growing Consultancy. Many of their Clients are well known brands and range from the largest and most successful multinationals to rapidly growing mid-market companies.
The company currently employs 10 staff and the people there are friendly, extremely welcoming and supportive. The pace is fast and everyone is committed to the growth plans for the business.
The company has expanded significantly over the past years and further growth is expected offering ambitious candidates the opportunity to grow and develop and get involved.