Communications Manager Responsibilities
As Communications Manager, your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Creating and implementing a communications plan in line with the needs of the business including crisis communications and campaign management
- Understanding the needs of the customers and managing their experience
- Taking responsibility for arranging online and offline company events
- Being aware of competitors and monitoring the brand within the market
- Tracking engagement targets through close monitoring of the internal resources
- Continuously nurturing partnership relationships with external companies
Communications Manager Experience
You will be an experienced Communications Manager, with a curious and creative mindset. You will have proven success in delivering targets and objectives and be knowledgeable of the key role communications has within community engagement. Ideally with a background in publishing or academic research, you will bring with you excellent working knowledge of digital marketing tools and how to maximise their use.
As Communications Manager, you be skilled in using quantitative and qualitative information to understand the needs of customers and will bring with you excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Communications Manager Rewards
A fantastic benefits package is on offer including:
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment and sociable culture
- 25 days annual leave with an additional 3 days off at Christmas
- Bonus plan
As well as offering onsite parking, the offices are situated five minutes away from the local train station by bus and there is a dedicated bus shuttle.
Our client has a real passion for innovation and technology and provide a fun and supportive working environment.