Communications and Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
As Communications and Marketing Coordinator, your key duties will include:
- Managing and growing the company’s social media presence whilst seeking to use social media to increase and develop followers
- Attending company and industry events, publishing key messages across social media platforms
- Managing the company website and working to increase SEO and google rankings
- Keeping an eye on the latest trends to maximise the benefit of the website and making changes accordingly
- Drafting press releases and announcements
- Working with colleagues to develop marketing collateral
Communications and Marketing Coordinator Experience
The successful candidate will be ideally educated to degree level with good experience in marketing and/or communications. You will be a confident self-starter and have a strong work ethic. Competent using social media in a business environment, you will possess strong English and business writing skills and will have demonstrable experience managing a CRM database
Experience within life sciences would be beneficial however this is not essential.
Some flexibility in working hours will be required to accommodate events.
Communications and Marketing Coordinator Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private health care after qualifying period
- Generous pension contribution
As well as offering onsite parking, the offices are situated five minutes away from the local train station by bus (OX14) and there is a dedicated bus shuttle.
Our client, a non-for-profit organisation, work within the life-sciences sector. They are a leading Oxfordshire company that brings together multiple organisations, partners and investors across the country with a superb offering within their industry.