Content Strategist – Abingdon – Salary: up to £35,000 – Ref: 18620
Are you an experienced Content Strategist in love with the written word? If so, we have registered an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and customer centric individual to work with their own portfolio of clients to create and implement content strategies that enable them to engage with their target buyers.
Content Strategist Responsibilities
As Content Strategist some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing engaging content strategies
- Taking responsibility for the production and analysis for your client’s content strategy
- Producing new content and repurposing existing content
- Collaborating with external stakeholders to assist with content creation when necessary
Content Strategist Experience
Extensive writing experience for inhouse or agencies along with a working knowledge of SEO and being able to make data driven decisions is essential to be successful in this role. You will have exceptional attention to detail and have a professional outlook, alongside proficiency in content creation and budgeting.
Content Strategist Rewards
- Fast paced and growing industry
- Flexible working approach and unlimited holiday
- Personal development time
- Fun, open and hardworking culture
Our client is based in Abingdon (OX14) on one of their easily accessible business parks.
Our client is a people focused organisation with focus on work life balance and team collaboration.