Data Analyst Responsibilities
As Data Analyst some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on and processing client data
- Analysing production, customer or Marketing data for clients
- Updating reports based on clients preferred content
- Building dashboards to provide clients with insights into business performance
- Overseeing projects from initial client contact, through to design and eventually the project going live
Data Analyst Experience
The perfect candidate will have a passion for analytics, numbers and reporting on data. Ideally a graduate in Business, Maths or Computer Science, you will be competent in Microsoft Excel and will have a strong eye for detail. Although full training will be provided, experience in Data Visualisation systems would be advantageous.
Data Analyst Rewards
As Data Analyst you will benefit from a competitive salary and boundless learning and development opportunities. Our client also offers a personal development scheme in order to assist you with skills you would like to improve upon.
The offices are situated in the heart of a beautiful market town in Oxfordshire (OX14). Although no on-site parking, the offices are within walking distance of a car park, and very close to shops and places to eat.
Our client is a small, growing business and therefore offers unlimited opportunities to grow and enhance your skills, as the business continues to grow.