Alumni & Fundraising Coordinator Responsibilities
As Alumni & Fundraising Coordinator, your key duties will include:
- Supporting company events, including planning, publicity and attendance
- Managing data and preparing relevant reports
- Building relationships with alumnae
- Updating the website with news and events and marketing news
- Taking ownership of office duties such as purchasing and invoicing
Alumni & Fundraising Coordinator Experience
The successful candidate will have experience with managing projects and will have a dynamic and flexible approach to their work. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills and will work well independently. You will be proficient across the Microsoft Office suite and will ideally come with a professional qualification. With a keen eye for detail, you will have a good understanding of data management and will preferably have experience working within a fundraising or alumnae relations environment.
Please be aware occasional evening or weekend working may be required in order to support events and other members of the small Marketing team – time off in lieu will be granted for these occasions.
Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and DBS and barred lists checks.
Alumni & Fundraising Coordinator Rewards
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours (core hours are 10am to 4pm)
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Employee assistance programmes
Close to Oxford centre, this is a great location to work in with shops and restaurants just a walk away, and easy access to public transport.
You will be joining a team of dedicated professionals and working in a stimulating and fast-paced environment. The environment is friendly, fast-paced and commercial with a low staff turnover.