Digital Campaign Executive Responsibilities
Your main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating, managing and delivering email campaigns
- Assisting with web content management and implementation
- Managing the company’s digital presence
- Reporting and analysing web, email and contact data
Digital Campaign Executive Experience
As email marketing is key to this role, you will come with demonstrable email marketing experience, ideally within the manufacturing industry. You will enjoy analysing data and will have an interest in pursuing a career within digital marketing.
Full training will be provided in all areas, although previous experience using CRM, HTML and Google AdWords will be useful.
Our client would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Digital Campaign Executive Rewards
The Digital Campaign Executive will receive a generous benefits package including
- 25 days annual leave (including company closure between Christmas and New Year)
- Beautiful location
- Support and training in all areas
- Onsite parking
Based in a beautiful countryside setting (OX29) in Oxfordshire, this is a fantastic location to work in. Given their countryside location, you will need to be able to drive.
Our client is a family run, global organisation which is reflected in their culture and values. Working within the manufacturing industry, they actively encourage career development and provide opportunities for employees to expand their skill set via engaging courses.