Digital Marketing Communications Manager
We have an exciting role for a self-motivated and professional individual to build on the digital marketing and communications strategy in an impressive organisation. Working on both strategic and operational projects, this is a broad role requiring a broad skills base.
Digital Marketing Communications Manager Responsibilities
As Digital Marketing Communications Manager, your duties will include:
- Working closely with the senior management team to develop and implement strategic goals
- Managing, putting together and rolling out a wide-ranging digital content strategy
- Working with other team members to improve customer engagement and retention
- Enhance the use of advertising campaigns for business development
- Collate and analyse marketing data, implementing improvements as required
Digital Marketing Communications Manager Requirements
To thrive in this role, you will be degree educated, ideally in a business or marketing field. You will have B2B marketing experience and will have used social media in a business context extensively. You will have meticulous attention to detail and be able to balance a varied workload in a high-pressure environment.
Digital Marketing Communications Manager Rewards
- 25 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus
- Career progression
This organisation leads the way in connecting business leaders and entrepreneurs. There are excellent career progression opportunities within this company and the chance to work with an impressive client list.
Close to the city centre, you will be working in lovely bright offices within a supportive and inclusive culture. There is no onsite parking however good public transport links and on several bus routes.