Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities
As Digital Marketing Executive your main duties will include:
- Maintaining and developing content for multiple websites
- Developing new and creative social media content
- Overseeing third party projects such as content syndication
- Supporting the wider marketing team
- Monitoring and improving SEO
Digital Marketing Executive Experience
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and will come with exceptional content writing skills. You will have experience running and growing various social media platforms, as well as a working knowledge of content management systems and Google Analytics. You will be a self-starter, with proven communication, planning and organisation skills.
Creative skills such as Adobe Photoshop or InDesign will be advantageous but will not be essential.
Digital Marketing Executive Rewards
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Staff discount on products
- Free parking
Based in Oxfordshire (OX14) the offices are located close by a picturesque town centre, with close access to shops and restaurants.
The company pride themselves on quality of life and culture. They support a healthy and happy lifestyle and encourage staff to feel good in their roles and personal lives.