Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities
As Digital Marketing Executive your duties will include:
- Managing your own client list and holding responsibility for end-to-end projects
- Creating and implementing the SEO and PPC strategy through national and local campaigns
- Managing the company’s social media strategy
- Creating sales proposals
- Constantly learning and improving on your own digital marketing knowledge
- Responsibility for monthly reporting and the production of measurable results for clients.
Digital Marketing Executive Experience
The successful candidate will have SEO experience, ideally within an agency. You will be qualified in Google Analytics and AdWords, with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel. You will be a good communicator with a high level of written English and excellent time management skills.
Digital Marketing Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company performance linked bonuses
- Social and fun team
- Continual training and development
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
Just on the outskirts of the City Centre (OX2) our client’s offices are within walking distance of the City Centre, with great transport links and close access to shops and restaurants.
A small and well-established company, our client is forward thinking and highly ambitious. This is an exciting time to join an agency who take pride in what they do and are committed to ensuring you have the tools to succeed.