Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Analysing and optimizing digital content
- Implementing a SEO strategy across the business
- Interpreting and analysing data
- Managing digital marketing campaigns
- Driving brand awareness through online content marketing
Digital Marketing Executive Experience
The successful candidate will have worked within digital marketing and will be confident working across a range of channels including web, email, social and multimedia. You will be highly organised and will be a detailed thinker. It is essential you come with demonstrable experience in copywriting and storytelling and have the creativity to use these skills to increase engagement and conversation.
Analytics and interpreting data is an important aspect of this role so you will be knowledgeable in gathering data to contribute to marketing strategies.
You will need to be available to start as soon as possible and be available for the duration of the Maternity Cover. Short notice periods will also be considered.
Digital Marketing Executive Rewards
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible benefits
- Relaxed working environment
- Sociable culture
- 25 days annual leave with an additional 3 days off at Christmas
As well as offering onsite parking, the offices are situated five minutes away from the local train station by bus and there is a dedicated bus shuttle.
Our client has a real passion for innovation and technology, and they provide a fun and supportive working environment.