Employer Brand Specialist Responsibilities
As Employer Brand Specialist, your duties will include:
- Designing, project managing and implementing the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Working closely with both the recruitment and brand teams to create marketing strategies that will attract key audiences
- Reporting on and measuring campaign performance in order to deliver more successful future campaigns
- Supporting employer brand proposition development and creating engagement plans in order to reach targeted markets
Employer Brand Specialist Experience
The successful candidate will have demonstrable brand marketing experience, with a background in developing and implementing successful multi-level campaigns. You will ideally have experience within Employer Brand Marketing, although this is not essential, and will be capable of understanding and contributing to the wider corporate strategy in terms of securing new business.
You will have a CIM marketing qualification and/or a relevant degree. Your experience will include successfully creating marketing strategies and campaign plans in order to attract and recruit the best talent. You will be highly organised, and a confident communicator.
Employer Brand Specialist Rewards
- One of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for
- 27 days holiday plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance and Health Cover
- A programme of regular social events designed to unite a primarily remote-working team (although this role is office-based with some occasional UK travel required)
- Joining a positive, enthusiastic and pro-active team
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire (OX13). There is parking available on-site.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, award winning management consultancy who pride themselves on investing in their employees. The prospects for career and personal development are exceptional, with future possibilities in a wider remit across the marketing team.