European Sales Director Responsibilities
As European Sales Director, your key duties will include:
- Managing new customer relationships across Europe
- Offering support to the Global Commercial Director
- Developing marketing collateral and contributing into the Sales and Marketing strategy
- Managing Sales Distributors in order to maximise sales across Europe
- Identifying new business opportunities in other European countries
- Account managing current European customers
European Sales Director Experience
As an ambitious and experienced Sales Director, you will come with extensive and demonstrable sales experience within medical technology; medical diagnostics would be particularly advantageous and bringing your own network of contacts would be useful. You will have an unparalleled track record of achieving high sales and margin targets, specifically with European customers, and will always have the long-term strategic objectives of the company in your sight. With exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you will be a positive self-starter and will be flexible and willing to take on jobs that may be outside the remit of your job description.
You will be educated to degree level, have a clean drivers licence and will be available to travel on a regular basis within Europe (potentially 50% of your time) and occasionally outside Europe.
European Sales Director Rewards
Our client is offering a rewards package that will include:
- Pension Scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Stock awards
Based just outside the city centre (OX4) there is onsite parking and fantastic transport links. The offices are a ten-minute drive from leisure, restaurant and shopping facilities.
Our client works within the Medical Science industry and is involved in ground-breaking work. A fast-growing company, this an incredibly exciting organisation to work for.