European Sales Manager Responsibilities
As European Sales Manager, your key duties will include:
- Managing new customer relationships across Europe
- Offering support to the Global Commercial Director
- Developing marketing collateral and contributing into the Sales and Marketing strategy
- Managing Sales Distributors in order to maximise sales across Europe
- Identifying new business opportunities in other European countries
- Account managing current European customers
European Sales Manager Experience
As an ambitious and experienced Sales Manager, you will come with extensive and demonstrable sales experience within medical technology; medical diagnostics would be particularly advantageous and having an existing network of contacts would be useful. You will have an unparalleled track record of achieving high sales and margin targets, specifically with European customers, and will ideally have experience at working with European Sales Distributors. With exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you will be a positive self-starter and will be flexible and willing to take on jobs that may be outside the remit of your job description.
You will be educated to degree level, have a clean drivers licence and will be available to travel on a regular basis within Europe (potentially 50% of your time) and occasionally outside Europe.
European Sales Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a rewards package that will include:
- Pension Scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Stock awards
Our client works within the Medical Science industry and is involved in ground-breaking work. A fast-growing company, this is an incredibly exciting organisation to work for.