Event Manager Responsibilities
The Event Manager’s main duties will include:
- Being responsible for developing the events calendar, including promotion and activation activities, to support the delivery of commercial targets
- Organising and executing company events from conception through to completion
- Building and maintaining relationships with third party organisations to ensure delivery of outstanding consumer experiences
- Evaluating the success of promotions and events, reporting back to key stakeholders
- Ensuring all events, promotions and activations are delivered in line with the annual strategic plan and within budget
- Representing the Company
Event Manager Experience
The successful candidate will have extensive events experience ideally within retail, leisure and tourism or F&B sectors. You will be creative and commercially focused with a proven track record in driving sales within specific budgets.
You will have excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects. A confident and creative individual, you will be a natural relationship builder and imaginative in your approach to your role. You will be competent in budget management and will be a confident user of Microsoft Office.
The Event Manager must be comfortable and experienced in presenting and will enjoy playing a proactive, hands-on role within the team.
Event Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working
- Excellent central location
Based right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1) this is a great location to work in with shops and restaurants and easy access to public transport.
Our client works within the real estate sector. They value their employees and work towards creating a culture where performance, focus and passion are valued.