Event Programme Manager Responsibilities
As Event Programme Manager, your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Project managing a global meeting series as well as the organisation of other events within the programme.
- To work with the Executive Director to design and drive the key programme elements and then plan and execute a high-quality delivery of those events.
- Proactively driving the planning and delivery of key programme events.
- Attending quarterly global meetings as well as stakeholder locations as necessary.
- Preparing and managing the programme budget.
Event Programme Manager Experience
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in managing and delivering successful events and will hold excellent project management skills. You will be professional in your approach and will deliver exceptional service and high-quality work with a strong attention to detail and a solutions focused attitude. Working within a small team it is essential that you can work at a strategic level as well as having a hands-on approach to delivering the events.
You will have excellent administration skills and be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail, as you oversee processes, databases and work-plan management. In addition, you will have a flexible, service-orientated approach with professional delivery of events remaining your highest priority.
Event Programme Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- A Pension scheme with an 18% employer contribution against an 8% employee contribution.
- Twenty-five days annual holiday, retaining three for the Christmas period, plus Bank Holidays.
Based in the City Centre (OX1) and within a prestigious historical building, you will enjoy the benefits of working in the heart of the academic community of Oxford and will be close to shops and restaurants. Public Transport links are good but please be aware that there are no parking facilities at the location.
Our Client works in higher education, within the science and technology sector. They are a team who are committed to the success of the business and excited about the projects in store. It is a great time to join this ambitious organisation as they embark upon a new programme.