Our clients are looking for an experienced Events Manager professional who will be responsible for the development of congress plans as well as working on various and innovative internal events, alongside the company events strategy.
Events Manager Responsibilities
As Events Manager, some of your main duties may include:
- Taking lead on the planning and execution of the Congress Plan
- Building positive, long-term relationships with stakeholders
- Development of an exceptional Events strategy and implementation, being responsive to specific and changing needs
- Account Management for each event
- Taking a lead on design strategy, working alongside the brand team
Events Manager Requirements
To thrive in this role, you will be a highly proactive, creative and positive communicator with excellent organisational skills and a team-focused attitude. You will have strong attention to detail, good prioritization skills and considerable experience in a corporate events role, or within the pharmaceutical industry, and you must be able and willing to travel some weekends as well as internationally.
Events Manager Rewards
A generous benefits package is on offer including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Onsite parking
This organisation offers the opportunity for career progression in a fast-moving, forward-thinking global business as well as a great working environment and the chance to work on meaningful and influential events.
Located in Oxford (OX4) the organisation does have onsite parking.