Events Operations Manager Responsibilities
As Events Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the planning of programmes run by the company
- Budget management
- Recruiting and training members of staff to work on seasonal programmes
- Maintaining positive relationships with external contractors in the local community
- Taking ownership of health and safety requirements on all projects
Events Operations Manager Experience
The successful candidate will be a proven leader and have a background within the events management industry. With experience in managing budgets and working to tight deadlines, you will be hard-working and proactive, with a real drive to achieve results.
You will be educated to degree level and ideally have experience working within the education sector however this is not essential.
Events Operations Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Onsite gym membership including yoga classes
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in.
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation, our client is looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of its quality programmes.