Fundraising Executive Responsibilities
The Fundraising Executive‘s main duties will include:
- Identifying and developing new, high-value relationships.
- Managing existing high-value donors.
- Building on current strategy and implementing new ideas and approaches to grow currently under-developed areas.
- Supporting the Head of Individual Giving on donor and initiative management.
- Taking part in high profile fundraising events, converting attendees to supporters.
Fundraising Executive Experience
The successful candidate will be of Graduate calibre and will have previous experience working on individual donor fundraising. You will have demonstrable experience of high value donor fundraising including the solicitation of five figure gifts.
Fundraising Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant & shop discount
- 25 days annual leave entitlement.
- Stakeholder pension where the employer minimum contribution is 7%
- Life assurance
Company and Location
Based in modern, open-plan offices, the organisation has recently introduced a wide range of HR initiatives including a significant focus on Training & Development and family friendly policies.