Games Developer Responsibilities
The Games Developer duties will include:
- Keeping projects on track by liaising with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met
- Managing and developing the pool of contributors such as designers, writers and artists
- Keeping titles within budget and to a high standard of quality
- Representing the company in both in-house and external capacities
Games Developer Manager Experience
As the successful candidate, you will ideally have a deep knowledge of the gaming market and a passionate and professional approach to all aspects of the role. You will have strong IT competency and excellent organisational skills pared with a keen eye for detail. The client is looking for a confident negotiator with engaging presentation skills and the ability to time manage and think creatively.
Games Developer Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with long service to 28 days) plus Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Discounted books
Our client works within the publishing industry and has offices across the globe. A fun and friendly team, this role offers progression for the right candidate that shows ability and passion for what they do.
With a Head Office based in London, our client’s office is based in Oxfordshire (OX2) and offers good car parking and is in an accessible location to the west of Oxford. With a regular bus service and just a few miles away from the local train station, this is a great location to work in.