Graduate Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Writing content for the brand websites
- Developing marketing communications
- Organising and attending company events
- Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
Graduate Marketing Executive Experience
To be a successful Graduate Marketing Executive, you must have a marketing-based degree alongside some experience, whether from an internship or permanent role.
You will have good project management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines. Creative, self-motivated and flexible in your approach to tasks you will be an excellent team player with the confidence to take ownership of projects.
Graduate Marketing Executive Rewards
A fantastic range of benefits are on offer including:
- 25days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- On-site parking
- Progression opportunities
- Friendly, traditional culture
Our client is based in Bicester (OX26), close to local transport links as well as providing on-site parking.
Established in their field and continuously growing, our client has great autonomy within the UK industry.