Marketing Professional Responsibilities
As a Marketing professional, it will be your responsibility to assist the busy Marketing division, liaising with staff, external contacts and suppliers.
Key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Managing the company website
- Looking after all marketing activities of the clients, internally and externally
- Managing all social media and the company website
- Planning and attending events
- Implementing marketing initiatives
- Act as a brand ambassador
Marketing Professional Experience
You will be IT literate and educated to degree level, ideally within Marketing or a similar subject area. You could be working towards your CIM and will already have some relevant work experience, whether through an internship, placement or entry level opportunity.
As we work with a range of companies of varying sizes, you must be comfortable working in busy environments and being a vital member of a small team. You will be organised, have excellent time management skills, and work well under pressure.