Graduate PR Consultant Responsibilities
As a Graduate PR Consultant, your main duties will include:
- Developing and managing PR activities
- Working closely alongside the SEO team to integrate all online activity with the aim to increase brand visibility
- Building media relations to gain coverage
- Developing newsworthy stories
Graduate PR Consultant Experience
To be successful in this role you will have recently graduated from university and ideally have some marketing or sales work experience. You will have a positive and proactive attitude to work with a can-do approach and strong writing skills.
You will be creative and a confident communicator, building relationships with clients both over the phone and in person.
Graduate PR Consultant Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Company socials and team lunches
- Early finish on Fridays
- A constant supply of tea, coffee, fruit and ice-cream
With offices right in the town centre of a lovely Oxfordshire town (RG9), you will enjoy working close by great shops and restaurants and a lovely riverside walk.
An agency who believe business should have integrity and that work should be fun. They are supportive, collaborative and excited about the enthusiastic individual who will join their team.