Head of Campaigns Responsibilities
As Head of Campaigns your duties will include:
- Testing content and messaging strategies
- Optimising for the right channel for campaigns whether that be Facebook, digital, print or radio
- Raising the profile and traffic of the web app through campaigns
- Budget management
Head of Campaigns Experience
To be a successful Head of Campaigns, you will be an experienced B2C marketeer either from an agency or inhouse background. Ideally you will have knowledge of working in the financial services industry or regulated environment however this is not essential. With great scope to make the role your own, you will be a confident strategic thinker who is happy to get fully involved in campaigns and push for results.
Head of Campaigns Rewards
Alongside a fantastic role with endless potential, additional benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous bonus scheme
- Parking on site
- Bi-annual social events plus lots of evenings out!
- Sociable working environment
Based in Oxford, OX4, there is plenty of onsite parking available.
Our client has seen phenomenal growth in the past year. Expanding rapidly, customer service and the energy to drive the business forward is at the heart of everything they do.