Head of Marketing Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Development and execution of Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plans
- Running all digital marketing activity including Social Media, PPC, Email Marketing and SEO
- Development of all communications materials
- Events promotion and evaluation
- Driving and developing content to include Case Studies, White Papers, Thought Leadership Articles
- Managing all external suppliers and freelance content producers
- Budget management
- Shaping and Driving PR Strategy.
Head of Marketing Experience
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional Marketer to work at the heart of their business. Your role will be to drive the company’s wide variety of marketing activity across digital, print, direct mail, social media events and existing client marketing. This is a hands-on role with a strong focus on co-creating the strategy, building and managing the marketing plan and running the day to day activity.
You will be an energetic and ambitious senior Marketing professional looking for that next step up or an experienced Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing looking for a more autonomous role where you can take real ownership of the growth of the function.
You will ideally have previous B2B experience working within a professional services environment. You will also enjoy a role working in a small but growing, supportive and professional environment where agile working is encouraged. You will be numerate, highly organised and will be able to manage multiple priorities. You will be skilled across online and offline marketing platforms, highly self-motivated and eager to make a real difference.
Head of Marketing Rewards
As the Marketing Manager you will benefit from:
- Up to 15% annual bonus (based on personal performance and company performance) – Paid twice yearly
- A forward-thinking company with a flexible approach to working hours/patterns
- Pension scheme
- Ability to really make a difference to the company and your own career aspirations
Based in West London, there are many local amenities of note close by. The office is most easily accessed via the District, Hammersmith & City, Circle and Piccadilly lines. Our client has modern and high spec offices with an open plan aspect.
Our client is a fast-growing Consultancy founded by an Olympic Gold Medallist and a highly regarded Leadership Consultant. Many of their Clients are well known brands and range from the largest and most successful multinationals to rapidly growing mid -market companies.
The company currently employs 10 staff and are looking to add to their team to increase the pace still further. The company has expanded significantly over the past years and further growth is expected offering ambitious candidates the opportunity to grow and develop.