Head of Operations Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Supporting the Director in implementing strategic aims
- Taking responsibility for the management and co-ordination of financial planning, human resources and facilities management
- Taking ownership of all operational aspects
- Managing and leading an effective team
- Acting as a central point and project manager across a very broad remit
Head of Operations Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be experienced in Operations and possess some project management experience. You will have a solid knowledge of budget management, an understanding of good management practice and will have demonstrable skills in Health and Safety and facilities management. You will work well to deadlines, be comfortable juggling lots of tasks and be commercially focused. Dealing with employees on all levels, you will have exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
Head of Operations Rewards
- Access to excellent facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bus/transport support schemes
Right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1), this is a great location to work in. The offices are close by shops and restaurants and surrounded by some breath-taking views and culture.
Our client works within the research and education sector. They are a team who are committed to the success of the business and excited about the projects in store. It is a great time to join this ambitious organisation.