Head of Publishing Responsibilities
As the Head of Publishing some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing psychometric analysis on collected data
- Evaluating new publishing projects
- Managing the process of new psychometric assessments from conception to publication
- Liaising closely with colleagues across the business to inform and train staff on psychometric properties to help with customer queries
- Maintaining a knowledge of the current market environment and psychometric trends
Head of Publishing Experience
The successful candidate will come to the role with proven project management experience and extensive experience in psychometric testing, measuring principles, test design, validation and publishing.
Commercially and business aware, you will be professional and will work with a high attention to detail. You will be organised and efficient and will work well to often tight deadlines. With the natural ability to engage and connect with people on all levels, you will instill in others a determination to perform well. You will be educated to degree level with an impressive qualification in psychology.
It would be highly desirable for the successful candidate to be experienced in using psychometric testing as a practitioner, working towards UK chartership and proficient in other languages.
Head of Publishing Rewards
As the Head of Publishing you will benefit from a competitive salary and:
- 25 days holiday
- Health cash plan
- Career making opportunities to progress
Our client is located in Oxfordshire, and they offer onsite parking.
Our client are leaders in their field of business and they strive to deliver the highest quality and service performance. They have a range of unique capabilities to help their customers and are now looking to appoint a Head of Publishing.