Head of Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Developing and executing sales strategies to achieve business growth in line with the Company business plan.
- Developing pricing strategies to ensure maximum revenue.
- To build a talented and enthusiastic Sales team through selective recruitment and strong team building initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining commission and incentive plans.
- Delivering a structured and tracked digital marketing plan.
- Managing the existing brand and creating and maintaining brand collateral for all products.
- To build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Head of Sales and Marketing Experience
As an ambitious and experienced Head of Sales and Marketing, you will come with extensive and demonstrable sales experience within either medical technology or ophthalmology. You will have an unparalleled track record of driving high sales growth across both B2B and B2C and will be skilled in commercial planning and execution.
In driving the strategy, you will be commercially focused and will provide a consistently high level of customer service. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and will have the natural ability to influence and build strong relationships at all levels.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent and will be a natural leader.
Head of Sales and Marketing Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Great training and development opportunities
- Share Option Scheme
Based just outside the city centre (OX4) there is onsite parking and fantastic transport links. The offices are a ten-minute drive from leisure, restaurant and shopping facilities.
Our client is a spin off from the University of Oxford and put their customers at the heart of what they do. This is an exciting time to join the company as they move from a technology start up to a full commercial operation.