Head of Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
As Head of Sales and Marketing, your main duties will include:
- Communicating the online and digital marketing strategy across the business
- Employing a range of marketing techniques including email campaigns, brand communications and event organisation in order to achieve maximum international market presence
- Analysing and reporting on marketing KPI’s to track campaign effectiveness
- Managing the marketing budget and measuring effectiveness of marketing spend
- Conducting market research to identify gaps in the market and working on a development plan to address relevant business areas
- Leading the development of the marketing team whilst driving future opportunities
Head of Sales and Marketing Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience driving successful marketing campaigns and will have a proven track record of achieving results through a strategic thinking and analytical approach. A strong commercial leader, you will have the ability to think globally and will work well under a high degree of autonomy.
You will have excellent knowledge of online marketing tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords and will come with a 1st or 2:1 class degree in business marketing or a related discipline. You will be CIM qualified, have experience within the education sector and be an inspiring leader who is ready for their next challenge.
Head of Sales and Marketing Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in.
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation our client is looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of their quality programmes.