High-Profile Relationship Executive Responsibilities
The High-Profile Relationship Executive‘s main duties will include:
- Identifying and developing new, high-value relationships.
- Managing existing high-value donors.
- Building on current strategy and implementing new ideas and approaches to grow currently under-developed areas.
- Supporting the Head of Individual Giving on donor and initiative management.
- Taking part in high profile fundraising events, converting attendees to supporters.
High-Profile Relationship Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working with high profile individuals, ideally within the charity sector. A background in events/PR/fundraising with excellent communication and relationship-building skills would be ideal. You will be able to be creative and flexible in your approach, have an eye of detail and excellent project management skills.
High-Profile Relationship Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant & shop discount
- 25 days annual leave entitlement.
- Stakeholder pension where the employer minimum contribution is 7%
- Life assurance
Company and Location
Based in modern, open-plan offices, your view will be of Regent’s Park. The organisation has recently introduced a wide range of HR initiatives including a significant focus on Training & Development and family friendly policies.